Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ok, so you can see that because this is my third post in less that a day, I am feeling the blog thing... but the case is that I have 21 years of shit to get off my chest, so after 2 more paragraphs, I'll have nothing.
How long can I do daily updates? And I have to be careful not to abuse UNO or I'll be on my arse.. that's the rule with blogs isn't it? But that just wouldn't happen... (covering myself massively aren't I).

Drinks down at Bungalow 8 tonight and met up with the suits, led by Song. Interesting people... haha. Highlight was mashed J-Lum trying to convince me that she was running naked through Pitt St Mall last week with a sign saying 'Bush Sux'. A marvellous day for the gay community, but I'm not sure I can believe that one. Anyone with corroborating evidence should let me know.... or just email me the photos and I'll post them. U'd all hate me...

And along with the Blog, I'm also obsessed with Brad's forum, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Domus_Musae - quite amusing. I think I will be feeding my obsession with internet junk via this avenue, on all my unsuspecting friends.
Hmm... not sure how many days I will post in a row - still giving myself a week, but we'll see.

3 comments:

Will said...

P.S. If you're going to banter, learn to spell... "I have seen you life"...

We can have a race to see who can pull more... we're at 1 each since you became 2.0 and I became single. What you got?

Will said...

Be careful is two words.
And I was out at Bungalow, was plastered by 9 and went home. I'm just efficent.

Anonymous said...

atestofwill.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading atestofwill.blogspot.com every day.
payday advance loans
pay day loans