Thursday, December 22, 2005

Beating JD...

I told him that I could last more than 2 days with the constant posting, so the challenge continues.

Spent the day at work, hassled the gay Westfield carpark people, went Christmas shopping. Bought CDs, even though I've completely run out of money. That said, DangerDoom (DJ Dangermouse and MF Doom) is a wicked stocking filler and something everyone should own - especially if you love the cartoon network, some killer samples. Document 3 is hot too, though not as many recognisable tracks as the other 2, so will have to give that a pound out.

Saw Nick Z's new car today, a massive '73 Holden Torana (named the Mashed Banana, or Banana for short) - no FM, no left mirror but all spirit. That car will surprise us all, I guarantee it.

Anyway, this post should be sufficient to satisfy JD and I'm going to get back to Rome (... the TV show, obviously).

Brad - get the forum up you gimp. If needs be, get JD's undernet skills to cut them off.

Work is classic - colleague has proven that she is officially an alcoholic, consuming more alcohol that 99% of Americans (men included). While its obviously somewhat skewed (I'm at the 91.5 percentile), the top 1% is hardcore by anyone's standards. You can't be 100% unless you drink more than anyone in the States, that that would be a mission. An expedition even.

My segways are crap and the non-linear order is purely a result of my ADHD and not a Parkerian attempt at postmodern delinearisation of the chronological narrative.

Wow. Time for bed.

No comments: